Welcome to the Nakusp Municipal Campground
- Campground Operator – Sandra & Corneal Bakker
- T 250.265.1061
- Located at: 88 – 4th Street NW
Open for the 2021 Season!
Set in a beautiful wooded area just a few short blocks from downtown, our Municipal Campground is truly in the heart of the village, offering camping under the stars, but with all our amenities close by. Our campground is surrounded by playing fields, green spaces and children’s playgrounds, and it is just a four-block walk to our public beach and gazebo. From the beach area, it is a short walk to our shops, restaurants and services.
Our services include:
- 44 sites
- 10 sites with 30 amp service
- Potable water
- Firewood for sale
- Public telephone
- Overflow sites
- Rv’ers and Tenters welcome
- Pets welcome (tethered or leashed)
- Reservation can be made online at www.nakuspcampground.com using the Book Now tab.