Clear Bag it and we’ll pick it up
The Village of Nakusp provides residential curbside recycling pickup of accepted products. Pickup of accepted items is scheduled for every second Thursday throughout the village. See the Curbside Pickup Schedule below for the pickup dates.
Simply put your accepted products in clear or clear blue bags, and place them at your curbside on collection day (see schedule below). Please ensure that clear or clear blue bags are out at the curb before 7 a.m.
- No sorting or tags needed
- There is no limit to the number of clear or clear blue bag(s) residents can put at the curbside
- Please ensure only accepted products are put in your clear or clear blue bag(s)
- Clear or clear blue bag(s) can be purchased locally at stores that sell garbage bags
- Please remember to tie your clear or clear blue bag(s) at the top
- Plastic “Overwaitea” bags and Styrofoam will be accepted but ONLY at the Recycling Depot (located at the Nakusp Landfill) – plastic “Overwaitea” bags can also be returned to Overwaitea
Recycling Glass Bin located on the lot next to the Village Office 91 – 1st Street NW.
MMBC depot list.
|2017 Curbside Recycling Pickup Schedule|
The Village’s curbside recycling pickup service is part of the mandated Multi–Material BC (MMBC) program. For more information, go to RecyclingInBC.ca.