Call us – we’re happy to help!
- Village of Nakusp
- T 250.265.3689
- F 250.265.3788
Some of the most common licences and permits that are issued by the Village are listed below. Please contact the Village office for a copy of the corresponding application form.
Completed forms must be submitted to the Village office along with the appropriate fee. Village staff will be happy to advise you on fees and the estimated processing time for your application.
Other licences and permits may be required – please contact the Village office if you have any questions.
Common licences and permits:
- Business Licence – more information can be found here
- Building Permits are handled by RDCK – more information can be found here
- Dog Licence
- Fire Permit, Bylaw 588
- Fireworks Permit, Bylaw 366 and Fireworks Regulations/Bylaw 366-2
- Installation of a Memorial Bench or Picnic Table
- Land Development Permits – more information can be found here
- Permit to Construct on Village Streets, Section 46, Bylaw No. 496
- Sign Permit