We welcome your interest in pursuing a building project or development opportunity in our community.
Do you get frustrated by delays, unexpected obstacles and seemingly endless permit costs … check out this Planning and Development Handout.
The Regional District of Central Kootenay (RDCK) receives applications and handles the administration and inspections of all construction, installations, sitings/movings and demolitions within the village and surrounding areas.
RDCK Permit Application Forms are available from the Village office or by contacting the RDCK directly.
Land Development Permits
- Village of Nakusp
- Chief Administrative Officer
- T 250.265.3689
- F 250.265.3788
The Village of Nakusp accepts and administers the following applications at the Village office:
- Application for a Development Permit
- Application for Development Variance Permits
- Application for OCP Amendment
- Application for Zoning Amendment
- Application for OCP & Zoning Amendment
Please contact the Chief Administrative Officer at the Village office to discuss your needs.