Welcome to the Nakusp Municipal Campground
- Campground Manager – Cedar & Spruce Consulting LTD.
- Site Host: Mike & Geri
- T 250.265.1061
- Located at: 88 – 4th Street NW
Open for the 2023 Season!
Set in a beautiful wooded area just a few short blocks from downtown, our Municipal Campground is truly in the heart of the village, offering camping under the stars, but with all our amenities close by. Our campground is surrounded by playing fields, green spaces and children’s playgrounds, and it is just a four-block walk to our public beach and gazebo. From the beach area, it is a short walk to our shops, restaurants and services.
Our services include:
- 44 sites total
- 10 power sites with 30 amp service
- Potable water
- Washrooms & Showers on site
- Firewood for sale
- Overflow sites available
- Rv’ers and Tenters welcome
- Pets welcome (tethered or leashed)
- Reservation can be made online at www.nakuspcampground.ca or using the Book Now tab.
Please see our Campground Rates & Policy and our Campground Layout Map pages for more information.